lundi 15 août 2016

More Than Words - August Challenge

Bonjour à toutes!

Ce mois-ci j'ai décidé de participer au challenge de MTW, il fallait s'inspirer du mot "friend" et intégrer des cercles. Super inspirant, j'ai su tout de suite ce que j'allais faire avec :)

Hi everyone!

This month's challenge at MTW was very interesting!! "Friends and circles" From the minute that I saw this challenge I knew what I was going to do :)

http://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.ca/2016/08/august-2016-main-challenge-friends.html


Voici ma page! 

J'ai utilisé tout plein de cercles pour mon fond (stencils, irRESIStible, aquarelle et un badge Accent Scrapbooking) et des photos de ma meilleure amie et moi lors du weekend scrap 
chez Scrap aux Puces en mai dernier :)

Here's my layout! 

I've used a lot of circles for my background (stencils, irRESIStible, watercolour paint and a flair from Accent Scrapbooking) and I've used pictures with my best friend 
that we took during a scrapbooking weekend :)



Merci du coup d'oeil!

Thanks for your visit! :)




6 commentaires:

Caroline Elliam a dit…

Wow super belle! Nice choix de photo!!! Merci d'avoir participé au défi de More than words!

Valia Katzaki a dit…

Such a fun and uplifting layout! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

Heather McMahon a dit…

This is fantastic! I love the bright colours and crazy photo. Thanks for joining in at More Than Words this month.

Arantzazu a dit…

Brilliant!!!!!
you have rocked our challenge!!!
thanks for playing with us at More Than Words!

langeatheart a dit…

Stunning page!! love the background!! Great composition! All the best from MTW! :)

katrinkadesign.blogspot.com.by a dit…

Beautiful!!Beautiful!! Thanks for playing with us at More Than Words.